How to Sell Your House Fast
There are many different reasons that people want to sell their houses fast. Whether it’s work relocation, threat of foreclosure or divorce. In some cases you live out of state and have a vacant property you can no longer maintain. If you have had rental home you might have grown tired of bad tenants ruining the property you own. You have options available to sell your home quickly in as is condition. We will list several of the best ways to sell your home fast.
- Price it below market value: This of course is one of the fastest ways to sell your house, not one that will put the most money in your pocket. You can find the market value by looking through current real estate sites online or having a realtor come and provide you with a report. Pricing it at least 10% below market value may get potential buyers interested if it is in move in condition. If you are on the verge of losing your house to foreclosure, you may have to sell as is condition for much less than expected to save your credit rating. If you really need to sell your house in Seattle, Lynnwood, or La Conner options are available.
- Houses that need a lot of work can be sold in 7 days to a Seattle real estate investor.
- Real Estate Investors do not pay market value because they spend months remodeling the house to bring it up to market value.
- Cash for Houses companies do not use real estate agents; saving you time and money. They will buy fast and never charge fees or commissions.
Offer incentives to buyers: If you live in a house in Seattle or surrounding area, perhaps you could offer to pay buyers closing fees. Some homeowners even offer to pay escrow fees or homeowners insurance. The average home owner’s insurance policy in Washington will run you around 645 dollars. Paying for six months of property taxes may make the buyer to choose your home. This isn’t part of closing costs but paying for moving expenses could put the deal over the top and get your house sold. If you have to sell your house and move in a hurry you can include furniture that is already in the house. Of course, this may not be financially feasible for you; but if possible, consider offering an incentive so buyers will consider purchasing your home as opposed to your neighbor’s.
- If you don’t want or can’t afford to offer incentives there are ways for a quick hassle free house sale.
- Don’t want to lower price or have no equity, creative finance would be an option.
- Own the property outright; holding a contract and getting payments every month from a lease to own agreement.
Click here To Sell My House Fast!
- Get a pre-inspection: Having a pre-inspection is a good-faith gesture that let’s potential buyers know exactly what they’re getting into when they purchase your home. Have a binder clearly visible with pictures and the full inspection report so people can go through it. If there are major issues, at least they will know ahead of time, and this could save you from a lengthy and expensive lawsuit later on! Once you receive the report you can make repairs beforehand so issues won’t come up later on. Letting the buyer know if the roof needs to be replaced so the offer can be adjusted accordingly. Selling as is condition in the long run will save the hassle of spending thousands on repairs.
- If you choose not to go spend any money a real estate Investment Company in Lynnwood buys houses as is.
- A company that offers cash for your home and don’t require appraisals or inspections.
- Major issues are no problem for professional company that buys houses.
- Curb appeal: The visual attractiveness of a house as seen from the street. If potential buyers don’t like the outside of your home, they’re not even going to want to go inside. Make sure the path to the front door is clear, clean and pleasant-looking. Rake the leaves, weed the garden, get rid of debris and paint the front door. Make sure to do a little housekeeping before potential buyers enter your front door. Bake cookies or an apple pie and make the house seem like a home.
- If your home has boarded up windows, peeling paint, or needs some TLC, We buy houses companies in Seattle, Lynnwood or La Conner, will buy as is where is.
- Bad neighborhood keeping buyers away; Cash buyer can purchase your home no matter where if it’s in Seattle, Lynnwood or La Conner.
- Over grown trees and lawn no problem for a real estate investor.
- Update: Does your kitchen look like something out of ‘That 70’s Show?’ It doesn’t need to have all of the latest and greatest appliances, but it should be updated enough that potential buyers can see themselves cooking in it. The same goes for the bathroom. These are the two most used rooms in the house, and they should be updated to look like they belong in this century! Add some fresh paint and clean everything. Are you willing and able to make these changes happen?
- A kitchen and bath remodel will set you back thousands of dollars.
- Need to sell fast as is then a King, Snohomish, or Skagit county real estate investor can help.
- We buy houses Seattle or anywhere in Washington state.
- Don’t go DIY: When you’re selling your home, you may love the idea of selling it yourself to save the commission; however, there are many pitfalls to this and generally it takes much longer. Hiring a realtor will cost 6 percent, but may end up costing even more. It typically takes 60 to 90 days to sell your house. In the meantime you are stuck paying the mortgage and upkeep. FSBO websites can cut down on commission but the range of potential buyers is limited.
- Selling your home in as is condition is not going to get you full market value.
- Be reasonable about the price you are willing to accept.
- Hassle fee 7 day house sale is only possible with an experienced cash investor.
If you’re located in the Lynwood, La Conner or Seattle areas, you can also consider using a Real Estate Investment company. All Prop Investments purchases homes in days and can usually get a quote within 24 hours. We will give you a fair and honest offer.
If you have tried all of the above and you haven’t had any success, a cash offer for your house may be your ideal solution. Everyday people sometime run into unexpected life events or bills and need to get money right away. Selling your house for less than market value can help unload an unwanted asset. Incentives to buyers may push the deal over the top. Updates and curb appeal will assure that your house will sell fast. Cash for houses companies buy your house at a discounted rate depending on the time frame you need to get paid.